Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
Kanato Sakamaki

Kanato Sakamaki

Aantal berichten : 399
Registratiedatum : 13-04-12

Naruto [Like a Boss] Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Naruto [Like a Boss]   Naruto [Like a Boss] Emptydi okt 09, 2012 2:49 pm

Thé Naruto RP for people who want to RP in English language! Off you go~

/You can introduce your character in our special ''Let's meet....'' forum! Please take a good look at it!

FORUM LET'S MEET... :

[Je moet geregistreerd en ingelogd zijn om deze link te kunnen zien.]
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Akatsushi

Akatsushi

Aantal berichten : 10
Registratiedatum : 16-04-12
Leeftijd : 27

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Naruto [Like a Boss]   Naruto [Like a Boss] Emptydi okt 09, 2012 3:08 pm

Mirai Aiba

I looked quite shocked at the person who had jumped in between us. Who was he? I thought, Kaiyo said it out loud of course. I was very curious... why would a person do that... and he even asked if he could "Join" us.

Kuroi Karasu

As if I was frozen I stood there, 'W... who I am? Who... who I AM?' I asked them if as if it was the most terrible thing to say to someone. 'I ám her FUTURE! I ám her DESTINY... I ám her husband *well of course after we got married* I will be the FATHER of her CHILDEREN... YES I ám KUROI KARASU~!'

Kanon Hatake

After a while I got tired and I wanted to rest for a bit. So I picked a tree en sat down... it was nice here, nice and quiet.

Kanato Sakamaki

Kanato Sakamaki

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Naruto [Like a Boss]   Naruto [Like a Boss] Emptydi okt 09, 2012 3:20 pm

Kaiyo Yukihara
''My.. Wait.. What? You come from the future or something?'' I asked in a serious way. Well, it was a serious question.. Wait. If he comes from the future, and what he says is true. Will Aiba-kun and I... break up? When I thought about that, I also stood there a bit frozen, looking shocked. Oh God no.

Fumito Shimakage
I chuckled a bit when I saw Kanon. ''C'mon. We've got a castle with loads of bedrooms with BEDS. And you need to lay down here?'' I shook my head. ''Silly.'' I walked towards her and lifted her, while walking back to the castle. Also, it was very unsafe to be there. Some of the Assassins don't know her yet, they could just kill her without mercy...
Akatsushi

Akatsushi

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Naruto [Like a Boss]   Naruto [Like a Boss] Emptydi okt 09, 2012 3:31 pm

Mirai Aiba

Really? Come on... was I supposed to believe that bull shit? 'Well... Ka-ra-su' I said a little bit angry 'If it's true what you are saying... I have VERY VERY VERY BAD NEWS! You see... Kaiyo belongs... only to me' I hated that guy, who did he think he was... messing with us? He was messing with the wrong person.

Kuroi Karasu

'... But Shiroi guy, soon... very soon she will be mine AND THEN WE MAKE LOTS OF BABY'S!' I said... Kaiyo would become mine. I reached out for her and wanted to take her hand but a soon as I came close to her I felt how I was lifting up and fell down. 'Nii-chan... what are you doing?' I heard suddenly, o no... Shiroishi.

Shiroishi Karasu

I was playing out side when I suddenly heard my big brothers voice, I missed him so I ran towards the sound. Then suddenly I saw a ouji-san lifting him up at the sky and then he fell towards the earth. 'Ouji-san... what did you do?' I asked him.

Kanon Hatake

When I woke up, I felt that I was being carried... Onii-sama found me! 'Onii-sama... finally, you found me' I said, although I was still half asleep.

Kanato Sakamaki

Kanato Sakamaki

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Naruto [Like a Boss]   Naruto [Like a Boss] Emptydi okt 09, 2012 4:13 pm

Kaiyo Yukihara
''Okay, what is going on?'' I suddenly asked to everyone. I saw a boy who just came here asking Aiba-kun what he was doing. ''Who are you?'' I asked. Was he going to kill Aiba-kun? What was HIS plan? Is he up to something? If so, what is he up to?! So... many questions...

Fumito Shimakage
''Err, what?'' I asked a bit confused. ''I'm not your... Onii-sama... Well, not for so far I know.'' I raised my left eyebrow. ''And I swear, I do know LOTS of things.'' Besides, Tsuki would hate it to have another (big or little) sister. She is so bad at sharing me. When she first met Chiyeko, her glare of doom showed up many times. Though, they get along very well now.
Akatsushi

Akatsushi

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Naruto [Like a Boss]   Naruto [Like a Boss] Emptydi okt 09, 2012 4:27 pm

Mirai Aiba

'O really... Kaiyo, let's go. We have to prepare our selfs for the funeral. We can't wasted any more of our precious time' I said and grabbed her hand. I just attacked that stupid baka and I was hoping that he understood the "hint" I was giving him. Also that kid called me "OUJI-SAN" I wasn't thát old yet.

Kuroi Karasu

Ah... well, it was enough for today so I decided to take my leave. 'Come on Shiroishi, were going' I also didn't want him to get hurt, he was my everything.

Kanon Hatake

'Wait... FUMITO!' I suddenly realised that I said a very embarrassing thing... O no. 'I... I dreamed. I din't say Ennething to you!'
Kanato Sakamaki

Kanato Sakamaki

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Naruto [Like a Boss]   Naruto [Like a Boss] Emptydi okt 09, 2012 4:37 pm

Kaiyo Yukihara
''Hm-hm. Sounds like a good idea. He really raped my mind.'' I saw Aiba-kun was a bit pissed, so I just gave him a kiss on his cheek. ''Don't worry. I don't want anyone else except you.'' I smiled. Yet, I started to tease him a bit. ''Though, his hair is quite awesome.'' I giggled.

Fumito Shimakage
''Hm? You didn't say ennething to me? Well that's a shame. Sounds like you don't want to talk to me.'' I said with a fake, sad face. Than I laughed. ''Just kidding. Don't worry, I heard it but it's none of my business. Though next time, please take a nap somewhere else. Some of the Assassins don't know you yet. They might kill you because you are too close at the castle. And there is no way to get inside the castle without being a member, so in the castle you are safer.'' I said in a serious way, with a little smile not to make her scared.
Akatsushi

Akatsushi

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Naruto [Like a Boss]   Naruto [Like a Boss] Emptydi okt 09, 2012 4:54 pm

Kanon Hatake

'Really! Fumito, thank you... for not asking more question" I said... 'And... thank you for carrying me to the castle and all, I could be dead you know' I said again, more nervous.

Mirai Aiba

'YOU... YOU WOULDN'T LEAVE ME BECAUSE OF SOME HAIR. I... I will change it if you wish!' I yelled... I admitted it. I was jealous of that Karasu guy.
Kanato Sakamaki

Kanato Sakamaki

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Naruto [Like a Boss]   Naruto [Like a Boss] Emptydi okt 09, 2012 5:00 pm

Kaiyo Yukihara
I jumped on Aiba's back and giggled. ''No, no. I was just teasing you. Don't worry about anything~ I would never leave. Never ever.'' I smiled and gave him a kiss on his cheek again, while hanging on him. Like a boss.

Fumito Shimakage
''Could be? If you slept 5 minutes longer, you WOULD be dead. I swear.'' I said because group 35 just entered the castle with us. Even when she was awake, I still carried her.
Akatsushi

Akatsushi

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Naruto [Like a Boss]   Naruto [Like a Boss] Emptydi okt 09, 2012 5:05 pm

Mirai Aiba

'O love... you are just so adorable!' I said with a sweet tone in my voice. I love her!

Kanon Hatake

'O Fumito! Then... then you save my life!' I yelled out. If it wasn't for him... I would be dead and I could never take revenge. 'O thank you so much! I can't die without killing him first'
Kanato Sakamaki

Kanato Sakamaki

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Naruto [Like a Boss]   Naruto [Like a Boss] Emptydi okt 09, 2012 5:24 pm

Kaiyo Yukihara
I smiled and gave him another kiss. ''I love you~ ^__^'' < korte zin is kort. lolo. BUT EFFECTIVE.

Fumito Shimakage
''Don't worry about it.'' I laughed. ''Chiyeko-sama asked me to take care of you, so I'm doing my duty. Besides, even if she didn't ask me I... I still would've done that~''
Akatsushi

Akatsushi

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Naruto [Like a Boss]   Naruto [Like a Boss] Emptydi okt 09, 2012 5:31 pm

Kanon Hatake

'Thank you Fumito, I owe you something... so whatever it is, i'll get if for you' I said and bowed... I respected that man. He saved me.

Shiroishi Karasu

'Nii-chan... nii-chan... nii-chan... nii-chan nii-chan... nii-chan' I yelled. 'I'm sooooooooo bored. Why can't we do something fun!'

Kuroi Karasu

'Please... shiroishi, be a little more quiet and considerate. There was someone who just died so there isn't a lot of fun things to do right now.
Kanato Sakamaki

Kanato Sakamaki

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Naruto [Like a Boss]   Naruto [Like a Boss] Emptydi okt 09, 2012 5:39 pm

Fumito Shimakage
''R--really, it was nothing.'' I smiled. ''Besides, once Chiyeko-sama gets back, I'm sure she has a mission for us to do. So you'd better train.'' I winked. When I did, Gakuto just arrived.

Gakuto SURNAMELESSS
''F--Fumito-kun! Chiyeko-sama. W--where is she? I can't find her. I can't take this anymore. I'm going to die. No!'' I almost cried. Chiyeko sort of raised me. I was 11 when she found me, though she raised me into a grown up. But I couldn't be without her for like 2 hours, that was too much...
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Naruto [Like a Boss]   Naruto [Like a Boss] Empty

Naruto [Like a Boss]
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Inazuma Eleven [Like a boss]
» Naruto OC rp