Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
Kanato Sakamaki

Kanato Sakamaki

Aantal berichten : 399
Registratiedatum : 13-04-12

1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: 1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku   1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku Emptyzo nov 04, 2012 6:01 pm

WE FREAKIN' KNOW WHAT THIS IS ABOUTTT.

No. You CAN'T join! >:l
This is OUR 1 x 1 / One x One RP ; w ;

Laatst aangepast door Kezzy~ op za jan 19, 2013 4:38 pm; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Kanato Sakamaki

Kanato Sakamaki

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku   1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku Emptyzo nov 04, 2012 6:05 pm

Ikari Uchiha
It has already been a several days since I've saw Tsuki-kun. I always help him with the missions he gets from the Akatsuki, since he is an Akatsuki member himself. Although these days he didn't even send me a message in any form. ''Could they have figured out I helped him with all those missions?'' I asked myself, loudly. I shook my head. No. I never felt anyone suspicous around us. So that is impossible. I started to curse a bit in myself, but I sighed relieved when I saw Tsuki-kun coming out of the bushes. ''So there you are! Have you been hiding all this time, or did you just figure out I've been waiting for you?'' I smirked a bit.
Fear Mesozoic

Aantal berichten : 12
Registratiedatum : 13-08-12

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku   1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku Emptyzo nov 04, 2012 6:17 pm

Tsuki Mitarashi

i looked at Ikari when i came out of the bushes. without letting anything to do i begean to walk on the road myself. meanwhile i checked my equipment, after that i picked up my sketchbook that was fallen on the ground. i chose a pen and began to write: ''why are you following me?'' i showed it to Ikari with an stupid look on my face.
Kanato Sakamaki

Kanato Sakamaki

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku   1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku Emptyzo nov 04, 2012 6:24 pm

Ikari Uchiha
I looked a bit annoyed at him. ''Because,'' I began. ''We are always together as a sort of team. What's the matter with you, dude? Did they brainwash you over there? Because if they did I will cut off their heads.'' I almost shouted. Tsuki is the only one actually trust right now, and Kanon of course. But I'm always together with Tsuki, so if someone hurts him, or does something terrible to him. That person, is dead. ''Besides. Even if I did, what is the reason for asking? Is there something you are hiding from me?'' I hate secrets from others. Well, not only from others. From everyone. I hate it when my friend has a secret for me. Except if it is a surprise party, then I'm ok with it. But deep secrets... I tell Tsuki ALL of my secrets, so he may not dare to have a secret for me. Not even one, little, stupid, secret. Especially about Sasuke.
Fear Mesozoic

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku   1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku Emptyma nov 05, 2012 6:06 pm

Tsuki Mitarashi

i began to write again: ''i'm sorry, nevermind'' after i showed it to Ikari i looked at the ground. ''i don't want you to put in danger'' and when i showed this to her, i began to walk. up till now she and Sasuke are my only friends that i can trust. i even can not trust my friends at Akatsuki, if they or anybody else i an special talied jinchuuriki, they would hunt at me and i wont forgive myself if anything happens to Ikari. meanwhile the walking i looked behind me, i let an long breath escape. she is still behind me.
Kanato Sakamaki

Kanato Sakamaki

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku   1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku Emptyma nov 05, 2012 6:12 pm

Ikari
''Pfu. Put me in danger? You really did lost your mind. I can fight for myself perfectly fine. Don't forget that I'm the one who almost killed Orochimaru twice, and the Kazekage once. It's because Sasuke wants to clear the name of the Uchiha Clan. Otherwise that Kazekage would be that. He shouldn't be messing with me, though. What about Orochimaru; I see him as a dirty pedophile who tried to rape my brother. And I won't allow that. Even though I hate Sasuke. Anyway; I'll be fine. And if needed, I'll kill some of the Akatsuki members too. Though, I won't be killing Itachi. Why? Simply put: I can't. Even though he may have a stupid reason for killing the clan, I just can't.'' I sighed, but smiled a bit. ''So don't worry about me. Besides, it more seems I'm taking care of you. Like a few months ago, how you got into that big fight, remember? I was the one who got you out of it.'' I looked at him and smiled kind. ''So don't you DARE to worry about it,'' my kind smile sort of became creepy. Although, Tsuki was used to had and he knew it was a warning.
Fear Mesozoic

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku   1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku Emptyma nov 05, 2012 6:23 pm

Tsuki Mitarashi

i stopped walking, still looking on the ground. than i putted my hand in my bag and looked at some piece of paper. LIKE LIKE CAFE.. rice village. than i looked at the name of the building on my left hand. the same name. i wrote something down and shwed ot to Ikari; ''this is where i must get some info for the Akatsuki.. are you comming with me, or are you staying outside?'' Ikari smiled at me again: ''of course i will be coming with you.'' than i wrote again: ''one thing..... its an couple cafe, so we must pretend as an couple........we must also be prepaird to do anything. than do ik really mean ANYTHING, like...'' i didn't want to write any furter. i felt like an tomato when i showed it.
Fear Mesozoic

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku   1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku Emptydi nov 20, 2012 4:46 pm

Tsuki Mitarashi i didn't een wanted to show it to her, probely Ikari would point her fnger at me and laugh very hard.. Why, i'm just so nervous about what she will be saying..i..i accually kind..kind of love her.
Kanato Sakamaki

Kanato Sakamaki

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku   1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku Emptyvr jan 18, 2013 8:31 pm

Ikari Uchiha
I looked at what he wrote. This time, I read it more than once. More than twice. I read it like five times. Every time I took a good look at it, my head become more red. I've never felt that way before, ever. I shook my head and smiled at him. I don't smile often, but when I do I really feel good about something, or I agree. I knew exactly what came after the 'ANYTHING, like...' I just pretended like I didn't knew it, gheghe~ ''Sure, sounds fun~ We're going to show them who's the best couple, like yeah!'' I said with a laugh. I was also pretending like this was all just for fun. I felt something voor Tsuki, something I haven't felt for anybody else. I suspect it's love, but I'm not sure. Besides, even if it is... He probably won't feel a damn thing for me. ''Well, what are we waiting for, then~?'' I laughed, again. Not to laugh in a mean way, just as an amusement; like I was happy. In fact, I was~
Fear Mesozoic

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku   1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku Emptyza jan 19, 2013 3:45 pm

Tsuki Mitarashi
i was hestating, i didn't wanted to go in. i stood with my back to Ikari. my eyes were not as empty as ever. one second i was thinking to talk to her in real. no, i won't do it. i grabbed ikari by her arm and walked to the door. slowly opend i the door. i lokked fast around and grabbed this time her hand. i felt that my face was red. i was releaved when i saw there were not many couples. we walked to the bar. i orderd a drink for Ikari. then i wrote something on my bloc. "stay here and wait for me." i looked around and in a corner i saw a man. that's him. i left Ikari by the bar. i walked as fast as i could. "why here" i wrote fastly and gave it to the man. he closed my bloc and left an note in it. i walked back to Ikari. we wanted to leave, when suddenly someone said my name. i turned around. my empty eyes were a bit surprised. it was a couple. i dind't reconise them and walked furter. then Ikari stopped.
Kanato Sakamaki

Kanato Sakamaki

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku   1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku Emptyza jan 19, 2013 4:37 pm

Ikari Uchiha
I didn't really knew what was happening. First I was standing in front of the café, and a second later I just sat there. And after that was suddenly walking again. When someone called Tsuki's name, he immediately continued walking. But I didn't. ''Tsuki-kun. Why don't we hang around here for a moment? You look really stressed out, you know. Just a bit relaxing would make you better right now.'' I winked and grabbed his arm. Then I just pushed him on a bench, while smiling innocent. ''Really, you're always such in a hurry, that I don't know what the hell is happening.'' I said honestly. It was always the same, really...
Fear Mesozoic

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku   1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku Emptyza jan 19, 2013 5:50 pm

Tsuki Mitarashi

i opend my bloc. "don't know what your talking about. i don't like this place, that's all. and why are you still following me?" i was really pissed off. one i had a girlfriend. nothing special. when someone called my name, i knew it was her. i don't like her. once she has you, she'll never let you go. i don't want to be here anymore, i'm on a mission you know. i was thinking while being out of sight of that girl. i looked at Ikari, then i showed my bloc. "sorry...nothing special" she sighted. "ah, well let's have a drink while we are here." i didn't anser her not-question. i looked for an ober, no one around. great. then i noticed i was a bit thirsty. "good, one drink." i looked out of the window next to me. i hate being in a building, especially with humans. humans are scary.
Kanato Sakamaki

Kanato Sakamaki

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku   1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku Emptyza jan 19, 2013 6:03 pm

Ikari Uchiha
I smiled when he wanted at least one drink. Good, we can sit for a little while right now. I looked at him for a moment, and raised my eyebrow a bit. It's time to tease Tsuki-kun a bit. ''I know you don't like places like this. But if anyone touches you, my little adorable friend, their lifes are over.'' I was serious about it, the teasing part? 'My little adorable friend.' It's not that he is much bigger than me. In fact, he might be 0,1 cm taller than me, dangit. ''But seriously. You don't have to feel unsafe here, I'm here with you, you know.'' I smiled. The ober came to us and smiled happily towards Tsuki. ''Kawaii~ You should be so happy with that girlfriend of yours~ <3 But you should protect her, you know! That's a man's duty!'' He said, while still sparkling(OMGIT'SEDWARDCULLEN) of happiness. ''Anyway, is there anything I can offer you~? You're the most cutest couple I've ever seen here~'' He continued. I wanted to cut off his throat. I wanted to say that we weren't a couple! But then they would throw us out of this café...
Fear Mesozoic

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku   1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku Emptyza jan 19, 2013 6:18 pm

i gazed with an empty look to the ober, then i heard what he said. "yes one limonade, and she chooses her own drink, thanks for the compliment and yess of course i will protect her. but only if she is frightend of some thing." then i looked at Ikari. "please don't call me adorble, i hate being adorable..." i was showing it with nerves of steel. then i smiled a bit at the ober. "do you have pie?" i saw Ikari rolling her eyes. she knows i love pie. "yes, of course we have pie, wich do you want?" i was thinking. "apple..please" then the ober looked at Ikari. "and you sweetheart, what do you want to drink?" one second she looked at me. i smiled back. i was happy about the pie and forgot about the mission. "also limonade, and i want also apple pie." the ober walked away. before he did he said again that we are the cuttets couple ever. then ikari looked me. innocent i let her see my bloc. "what's wrong?" she sighted again. i noticed that every time i look at her i start to blush a bit.
Kanato Sakamaki

Kanato Sakamaki

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku   1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku Emptyzo jan 20, 2013 6:16 pm

Ikari Uchiha
''W--what. N--no. Nothing. To be honest, I like it. The way we are sitting here, I mean. Not the fact that the ober called us the cutest couple ever.'' I laughed a bit nervously. If I didn't say the last thing, he might've think that I really love him. Well, I love him. I really do. But I'm sure he doesn't love me, so why bother trying it? I sighed a bit.

~~
OMG SORRY WIST EVEN NIKS MEER.
Zit hier nepruzie in RL te maken met iemand en dat is hilarisch.
Fear Mesozoic

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku   1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku Emptyzo jan 20, 2013 6:29 pm

Tsuki Mitarashi

i looked out of the window again and closed my eyes. the ober came back with our orders(food), ik showed him my bloc. "thanx". i began to eat from my pice of pie. "don't to tell, know enough." ikari didn't look back. suddenly the ober said something, i felt panic when he asked his question. "why do you talk trough a notebloc?" he asked. Ikari noticed, she ansered. "in the past there was something and now he doesn't want to talk, that's it. any more questions?" she had a mean smile. the ober walked away. then i showed her my bloc again. "sorry" she looked confused. "nevermind, i'm leaving..." i stood arleady by the door. outside ikari stopped me. "h-hey, were are you going?" i was writing. "my mission, don't come. it'll be to dangerous and the people in the village would be shocked if they knew you are with me. i am a S-rank criminal, leave me alone." she shook her head. "no, you aren't. the peolpe in the village didn't even notice. i'm coming along." i looked angry. "don't come." then i ran away, without noticing that i left my bloc there.
Kanato Sakamaki

Kanato Sakamaki

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku   1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku Emptyzo jan 20, 2013 7:23 pm

Ikari Uchiha
I made him angry... I looked at the ground and picked up his note bloc. ''Tsuki-kun...'' I said quietly. I shook my head, and ran after him. I am NOT going to leave him alone! He is my friend, the best friend I've ever had and I won't leave him until I die. That's what I promised myself, and Itachi. Itachi told me to stay with him. Even if Itachi-nii didn't, I still would've done that. ''Tsuki-kun, please wait!''
After a little while, I caught up to him and stood in front of him. He couldn't escape. I took out his note bloc, and wrote something in it: Please don't leave me. I don't want to leave you, either. I showed him, with a little, nervous smile on my face.
Fear Mesozoic

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku   1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku Emptyma jan 21, 2013 3:25 pm

Tsuki Mitarashi

i got stopped by Ikari and when she let me see her words i shook my head again. she gave me the bloc and i wrote:"sorry it'll be to dangerous, don't want you to be hurt. It's my mission and i have to, you haven't." i turned my head away and stood with my back to Ikari. i remember when i was little and Ikari always was protecting me, i know i am weak. i can't stand it if she is hurt, i would die. she is until now my only real friend. when i looked at Ikari she looked sad. "why do you care about me, go home. i can die here and you may not, i won't permit it." i showed it at her. she shook her head. "even if you won't permit it, if you i'll die to." this conversation is going nowere. i wanted to leave, but Ikari was in the way. i walked to her. i gave her a big and long hug. then i showed her my bloc. "this will be probely the last time that we meet, further inside in this bloc is my mission, you may look. don't come after me, i don't wan't you to see my other side." i have her my bloc and walked away. Ikari waited, thinking that i would come back. when didn't returned she looked at the paper with my mission. she was shocked when she saw it. i didn't like it either and i wanted to stay with Ikari, but i have to. i have to kill someone...... she won't like it at all.
Kanato Sakamaki

Kanato Sakamaki

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku   1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku Emptyma jan 21, 2013 8:28 pm

Ikari Uchiha
I looked at the note. When I saw what his mission was, the note fell out of my hands. It fell on the ground, when I just stared forward. Shocked. The Akatsuki... They are going way too far! A whole city.. Everyone has to be killed? Only because they left traces behind of their base? This is madness(THIS.IS.SPARTAAA)! How can you order someone to do something like THAT?! ''Oh God. What do I do?! I can stop him, but he'll be mad at me. I can.. No. I have to safe him and all those people.'' I said towards myself, and immediately ran after him. ''Where did you go, Tsuki-kun? Where?'' I asked myself loudly. I really have to find him, right now! What I'm going to tell? I don't know. I can tell him my feelings... He might kill me for feeling about him that way. He might stop. Should I take a risk like that? If he is going to kill me, he can't be stopped. And Itachi is going to be really mad, and then he'll get killed... By Itachi of course. Or by Sasuke. Even though I hate Sasuke right now, he wants me to be happy. Guess because I'm the youngest of the Uchiha's. Oh, and the only female right now.... :l Racists.
Fear Mesozoic

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku   1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku Emptydi jan 22, 2013 4:57 pm

Tsuki Mitarashi

after a minute i was tired, i was never good at running and gynastic(STUFF like that) I hate myself for what i do. i am weak, i can't fight, i love cooking and sleeping and i fear blood. with that...how must i kill someone..! Ikari would never talk to me again, i'm sure of it. bye life that had been a bit normal with her in it. hello puppit life of the akatsuki. i fell over a wortel(thingey) from a tree, my gapuchon teared apart and my hair came out of it. dang, i hated. i hate everything, if it wasn't that scary. i never told someone, that i am afraid of sounds and everything else. especially fire and words. i looked to the sky. i heard some voices, they were from deidara and sasori; also members in the akatsuki. i held myself invisible under some bushes and heard what they said. "that Tsuki brat won't do it, i'm sure of it. we just do it ourselfs then and then we kill that brat hmm." sasori dind't anser. "with bomb art hmm." then sasori said something. "bombs aren't art dickhead" they walked further and i didn't saw them anymore. i sat easier now. i heard a noise. i saw some kids come out of the bushes next to me. they were laughing and then they laughed at me. "mister sir, would help us with something?" i realised i didn't had my bloc with me. i wrote in the sand. "i can't talk, but i'll help you" i smiled a bit to comfort them. i was brought to an village, inside it i noticed that it was the village that i was orderd to slaughter. "mister sir, this way. can you rebuild some pieces of our table?" i wanted to run away. i didn't. i helped them and an old man said that the parents of the kids were killed, i stayed with them. i missed Ikari. it was the same night as i came into the village when i was walking around the village, i heard someone was following me. it was a man in the 30. he trew me to the ground (weak,weak,weka is he dang he's weak) he tied me down and i saw Ikari behind some trees. i was brougt to a house and Ikari followd us.

GRRR BENEN HJFDHDSOA:JGFHfghckjfldkjh©^∂fyoighifogyh gthnf xcvfv......sorry flipte even haahha lolz
Kanato Sakamaki

Kanato Sakamaki

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku   1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku Emptyvr jan 25, 2013 3:38 pm

Ikari Uchiha
I didn't know what was going on, at all. First, there was nothing going on. And then he suddenly got kidnapped! I followed Tsuki. I'm sorry, Tsuki-kun. But I just can't leave you alone. I'm going to save you, and I don't care whether you will hate me or not. I thought by myself. He probably will, because he didn't want me to follow him. I stood behind a tree, but only Tsuki-kun could see me: guess that lesson of Itachi-nii was quite a good one to follow, gheghe~ Though if I made any sounds, and they would notice my presence: I'm so fucking dead.
That's why I kept myself quiet. Very, very quiet. What the fuck do I do now? There is nothing I can do now! There are probably lots of traps inside the house, how in the world do I come in there without getting killed myself? I wanted to sigh, very loudly but I couldn't. I shook my head a bit. I also have to get back to Konohagakure very soon; they'll miss me. I'm not on the Hokage's side, neither on the one of the Akatsuki(OMG. AkaTSUKI xD), nor Orochimaru. I was someone who was always fighting by myself. Well, alongside with Tsuki-kun, of course.

OMG LOL. JE BENEN TROLLEN JE. /SHOT.
Fear Mesozoic

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku   1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku Emptyvr jan 25, 2013 5:46 pm

Tsuki Mitarashi

inside the house was really nothing but a table and a chair. because i was tied down i couldn't escape. i was trying to tink of ways to escape, but i didn't knew how. "so why is one of akatsuki here?" i couldn't awnser. "goddamn, just anser already. then you can go." i just looked at him. were would Ikari be? as i see in the house, no traps. luckly that i have my hidden knife and needles. Ikari don't like it when i use my needles. why was he following me? i told her to go away and to go to her home. i don't wanna die here. not yet atleast.
think, think. (waah jimmy neutron) i closed my eyes. when i opend them i saw then man was yawning.
it isn't the time for that baldy, leave the village with everyone. that's what i wanted to say, i hate this kind of situations. i know that Ikari loves this to tease, when i can't talk. yes, he fell asleep. wow that was pretty fast, i didn't knew people like that excisted.
the only thing i can think of is when the guys at the akatsuki said things like; when you die, or you don't. or, i hate these jobs. i only liked to 'talk' with sasori and deidara, dang traitors they are. i got lose from the rope, they freaking hurted my hands man.
Kanato Sakamaki

Kanato Sakamaki

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku   1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku Emptydo feb 07, 2013 4:36 pm

Uchiha Ikari
I saw that the guy fell asleep. I also noticed that Tsuki noticed me already. He nodded at me, as a sign that everything was safe right now. ''Urgh. I really am a bad ninja if he notices me, yk! I really have to train more... For getting unnoticed.'' I mumbled to myself, and I walked to the house just like that. I couldn't tell there were any traps, simply because there weren't. ''What an idiots.'' I once again mumbled. No one heard me. There was no one else there other than me, Tsuki and that idiotic man inside the house. I shrugged my shoulders a bit, and just kicked the door in like that. The man woke up, but before he knew it I already tied him to a chair, and untied Tsuki-kun. ''I know, I know. You are probably hating me now for following you, but I won't let you down. I promised you. And besides. I kind of hate it that this isn't a movie. MY ENTRANCE WOULD BE SO GREAT!'' I said happily. But then I looked at him again with a serious face. ''Come, let's get out of here.'' I said. I took a step, but then I stopped. ''But before that...'' I began talking. ''This is yours.'' I said, and gave him back his noteblock. ''You shouldn't loose it, ever again. Promise me?''
Fear Mesozoic

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku   1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku Emptydo feb 07, 2013 6:21 pm

Tsuki Mitarashi

right when i got the notebloc, i began to write. "thanx for saving me, and of course i won't lose it again. earlier i kicked already some akatsuki asses that would have tried to kill of this village. go home, we meet eventually someday." i ran of into the woods and left ikari behind. sorry for doing this, it's better if we don't meet for a while. she is my only friend and my comarade, i don't want her to lose her. i wanted to go with her to the konoha village, though that i would be captured and be killed off. it was dark inside the woods. i like the dark, i love it. it is cold and alsways there, you can hide in it and leave it with no regrets. sorry ikari. just before i stopped i had a urge to go back, but i hid into a tree and fell asleep. next time better luck.

waahgfrygdh ik kan het niet goed verzinnen, bhfgjhgj mijn hofd is raar grr oeloeloeloeloeloeloe
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku   1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku Empty

1 x 1 RPG - Kezzy~ & drunk shizuku
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Destroy them - 1x1 Kezzy~ and Submatronic
» RP van ChaosBreak & Kezzy. [Like a sakka player]
» Harry Potter [1 x 1 RP ; cyansaurus & Kezzy~]

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
 :: Rollenspellen :: Anime :: Anime (English)-
Ga naar: